Please note: this workshop is intended for current people managers.
This workshop bundles the most effective techniques for working smarter when time and resources are limited. You’ll learn to diagnose your and your team’s productivity challenges and walk away with tools for improving time awareness, prioritization, organization, and focus for yourself and others.
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn to diagnose your own and your directs’ biggest time management challenges
- Test out and discuss a wide range of tools and techniques for improving time awareness, prioritization, organization, and focus.
- Take part in a multitasking experiment to observe the harmful impact of distributed focus
- Explore the positive and dangerous productivity habits you are reinforcing on your team
- Understand the psychology behind our biggest productivity challenges and needs
- Practice using coaching questions to align on priorities with your direct reports
- Discuss ways that you will incorporate what you learned during this workshop into your workflow in the week ahead.
After this workshop, you will:
- Diagnose your direct reports’ chronic time management and productivity challenges
- Apply and recommend simple tools for increasing individual productivity (including time awareness, prioritization, organization, and focus)
- Proactively address inefficient team habits around productivity
- Enable positive team habits (such as modeling time integrity, creating a closed loop culture, and using a visual workflow)