No matter what point you are at in your career, the most important skills you can learn are how to develop yourself and create the right opportunities for yourself.
In this workshop, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of your core motivators, learn how to grow your career network, and identify the easiest opportunities to increase your skills. You’ll walk away with a personal growth plan (even if there are no clear career paths available) and confidence in your ability to take charge of your career.
During this workshop, you will:
- Experience a mindset shift about career growth (from ladder climbing to rock climbing)
- Identify their personal career priorities
- Complete a series of exercises to discover their strengths and energizers
- Identify gaps where they can build skills that support the team and organization
- Become aware of their opportunities to increase the diversity and openness of their network
- Walk away with a plan to increase growth in three Es: Experience, Education, Exposure
After this workshop, you will know how to:
- Proactively identify opportunities to grow their careers
- Communicate their motivation and work interests to their manager
- Increase their social capital by diversifying their social network
- Identify skill development opportunities that benefit the team and/or company
- Make a case for taking on a stretch assignment